On 5 December 2016, the OECD released new materials to support the global implementation of Country-by-Country (CbC) reporting.
A summary on key details of jurisdictions’ domestic legal frameworks for CbC reporting was also released: here (covering: details of the first reporting periods, availability of surrogate filing including in the parent jurisdiction, and local filing).
Furthermore, additional interpretive guidance on the CbC reporting standard was released (see here), covering mainly:
- transitional filing options for MNEs;
- the reporting notification requirements for MNE Groups during the transitional phase;
- the application of CbC reporting to investment funds;
- the application of CbC reporting to partnerships; and
- the impact of currency fluctuations on the agreed EUR 750 million filing threshold.
Press release is available: here